, ,

Mit Hjem, Mi Casa, My Home

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Here's a little tour of my place and the things I love that make it home. 

We've got a picture the the Amy's Denmark trip, a super cool print from Mom, a print from my favorite artist Robin Pedrero, a cross stitch I did for Switzerland, an elephant painting I drunkenly (but gratefully) purchased at the Jax Blues Fest, random tree painting I did, and Route 66 sign I got on one of my motor home trips with Papa and Mimi.
Table below that collage: special music boxes from Grandma Jeanne, Danish elephant, cork from the first wine at the new place, candles from Jenna, and a seashell from Jax Beach. 
Special heart garland from Mom. It goes here perfectly!
My little book nook. With another little Danish elephant peaking out behind Lola
Perfect year-round home for my Danish flag ornament.
Gotta have my KBH picture. Plus a candle from Amy, bridesmaid heart present from Amanda, and David Sedaris.
On the candle: "Just wait until you see what is possible when you shine your light on the world."
And lastly, had to include the produce rack that gave me so much trouble. And little Ruby chillin in the window. 

Labels

SUBSCRIBE

adoration studios DESIGN